Organizational Leaders and HR Professionals
Authentic Leadership Global™, Inc. offers customized programs to develop an organization of authentic and emotionally and socially intelligent leaders. Our intention is to support you to unleash the potential in every one of your employees. The programs are also aimed at HR professionals who would like to bring them into their organizations and have a peer community of support.
Train the Trainer Programs
How to Train Leader Facilitators to deliver an Authentic Leadership Conversations™ Series
Required for ALL Trainers – this full year program is a pre-requisite for all other Train the Trainer courses
Format: Web Based (online video discussions, web documents, etc.) or face-to-face (does not include travel expenses for Authentic Leadership Global™ Trainers)
Description: As a corporate leader or HR Professional, supporting your team to have authentic conversations is essential to creating great organizational environments where people feel engaged and safe to be who they are and to do their best work.
One way to support your team is to become a Trainer for Leader Facilitators to facilitate engaging, interactive group conversations – either face to face or virtually. In addition to being a program you can deliver in small groups, the Authentic Leadership Conversation™ Series is a value-added way for you to build relationships with others across your organization and beyond.
In this program you will receive training, handouts and business coaching – everything you need to learn how to Train Leader Facilitators to deliver an Authentic Leadership Conversation™ Series for small groups of up to 10 people. You will receive 15 facilitator material kits (for Authentic Leadership Conversation™ topics) including facilitator guide, action worksheet and evaluation form. To support your personal authenticity, you will complete the Authentic You™ Personal Planning System in order to begin your personal journey to authenticity and gain clarity for your life and your business.
You will also receive all of the Trainer Materials – detailed Facilitator Guide, Powerpoint slides, plus a Trainer Checklist, that will support you to Train Leader Facilitators within your organization.
As a full year program, six 1:1 Coaching sessions, three group Check-In calls and an MHS Emotional Intelligence Self Assessment are included along with the training.
This program is eligible for 7.5 Core Competencies and 18.25 Resource Development CCEUs
+ What you will learn
In addition to learning all materials taught in the Module 1 Training – How to deliver an Authentic Leadership Conversation™ Series, you will also learn:
- How to use the Trainer Facilitator Guide to train Leader Facilitators
- What emails and certificates to provide to Leader Facilitators you train
- How to deliver the Trainer PowerPoint slides on the foundational Authentic Leadership philosophy
+ what you will receive
In addition to all materials received in the Module 1 Training – How to deliver an Authentic Leadership Conversation™ Series, you will also receive:
- Intellectual Property Agreement
- Detailed Facilitation Guide – How to Train Leader Facilitators
- Prepwork for Participants
- Day One – PDFs and Word versions of Documents
- Day Two – PDFs and Word versions of Documents
- Participant Emails and Certificate
+ What Leader Facilitators will experience when you train them
When you deliver this program to your clients, they will experience:
- How to deliver an Authentic Conversation™ Series
- All materials taught in the Module 1 Training – How to deliver an Authentic Leadership Conversation™ Series, except the Authentic You™ Personal Planning System. To train others on the Authentic You™ Personal Planning System, Trainers require completion of the Train the Trainer Program for Module 2 Training – How to deliver the Authentic You™ Personal Planning System